WIN A THERMOMIX 6 Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thermomix 6 Competition
1. The Promoter is:
Cooking with Tenina; Unit 2/22 Supreme Loop Gnangara WA 6065
The above mentioned company will be hereafter referred to as the
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in
any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be
permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must be a current paid up member of the Insider Club and must reside in Australia, New Zealand, UK, USA, Singapore or Malaysia.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AWST) Friday 31st May 2019. After this
date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not correctly submitted for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- You must be a current Insider Club member at the time of the winner announcement
- The entry form can be found when you log into your Insider Club membership HERE
- You must answer the question on the form as creatively as possible, video entries are acceptable
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in the selection of the winner
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these
terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or
military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any
applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control.
Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant
by any third party not connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to award the prize when and if the Thermomix 6 becomes available in Australia.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will
be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and
agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian
law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity
material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used
solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not
be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website and social media channels and all answers are subject to our future use for promotional purposes.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or
associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing
your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.