Almond 'Porridge'Make on Drop
Well hello easy breakfast. Filling, gluten free and packed with protein and healthy fats, you will be full and energised on this all day. Shake it up with any fruits or nuts of choice served on top.
The books apparently have landed...so we will start shipping next week, (you should know that by now, unless you are hiding under a rock!) To ensure delivery before Christmas, please go and pre-order yours now. YAY...
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 100 Grams Almonds BUY
- 300 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon or freshly grated nutmeg
- 20 Grams Honey or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 mango, peeled and sliced
- 50 Grams Shelled Pistachio
- 50 Grams strawberries, sliced
- 50 Grams raspberries, fresh or thawed
- 50 Grams blueberries, fresh or thawed
- 50 Grams thickened or whipped cream
Place almonds into Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and around the blades to dislodge the nuts.
Add remaining porridge ingredients and cook 16 min/90°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Allow porridge to rest in the Thermomix bowl until it thickens then serve with all the toppings and lashings of honey or maple syrup.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load