I do love a good truffle, and this recipe is basically sugar free, dairy free (if you go for a dark chocolate above 70%) and therefore vegan. I used doTERRA peppermint oil as my weapon of choice, but you could really go with anything that matches well with chocolate. I think fennel would be great for example if you love liquorice.
Alternatively, you could leave them plain. Just go for that good old fashioned, straight up chocolate hit between the eyes! I also roasted my nuts, because I do much prefer the flavour. Therefore, not raw, but almost raw!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 100 Grams Almonds BUY
- 100 Grams cashews
- 200 Grams medjool dates, pitted
- 75 Grams Cacao Powder plus some more for rolling BUY
- 50 Grams Chocolate Dark, over 70% BUY
- 75 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 40 Grams Shredded Coconut BUY
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 3-4 Drops doTERRA Oils flavour of choice, think wild orange, peppermint, citrus or even fennel BUY
Place nuts into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 30 sec/speed 6. Chill mixture for 10 minutes.
Using damp hands, roll mixture into balls and toss gently in cacao or cocoa powder. Keep refrigerated until use.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load