Berry Pink Champagne Cocktail
This is so pretty and perfectly pink for your Valentine! So try it on for size now (strictly practice of course!) and then you are good to go on the day...Happy Valentines Day you big soppy romance lovers!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 300 Grams Fresh orange juice
- 80 Grams Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 50 Grams raspberries, fresh or frozen, plus more to garnish
- 50 Grams frozen blackberries and a few more for garnish
- 300 Grams water
- 100 Grams Raw Caster Sugar and extra sugar for glass garnish BUY
- Pink champagne or prosecco to finish
In a bowl, combine orange juice, lemon juice, vanilla and frozen berries. Set aside
Place water and sugar in to the Thermomix bowl and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 1
Add the sugar syrup to the bowl with juice and berries. and place in the fridge to cool completely.
Meanwhile put the glasses you'll be serving your cocktails in, in the freezer to frost.
Place some sugar in a bowl and dip your frosted glasses in it to create a sugar rim.
Pour the berry juice a third of the way up the glasses and top up with pink champagne.
Garnish with fresh raspberries and blackberries.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!