Well this is alarmingly easy. From the thought entering your head to downing hot, fudgey pudding is around 2 minutes. Scarey!
But so good. Use the right ingredients, line them up on the bench and let the kids have at it and you are all learning maths, cooking and potentially science. Are you hearing me? Home schooling at it's yummiest!
Have fun. No Thermomix required!
Feel free to replace the jam with any jam of choice, caramel sauce, peanut butter, fresh or frozen berries, or cooked fruit of choice. Too easy. And I mean...TOO easy!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 Tablespoons bakers or strong flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking powder
- Scant Pinches pink salt flakes BUY
- 1.5 Tablespoon cocoa powder BUY
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate callets, or chips, dark BUY
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1/2 Tablespoon Berry Good Jam or other jam of choice Recipe
Place all dry ingredients into the mug you plan on cooking and serving in! GIve them a good stir.
Add liquid ingredients and stir vigorously to combine. Add a few more chocolate chips at this stage if you like.
Add the berry jam last and just tuck it underneath the surface of the batter.
Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Cool slightly before serving with ice cream or cream. Rinse and repeat for the second serve!