You may be happy to note that these protein bars are nut free! YAY. So, not only great for school lunches, but great for breakfast on the go, after school snacks, or perfect morning tea at the office etc. Get ‘em wrapped for easy transport and then you can be rapt in how E.A.S.Y. they are.
(You can use any flavour protein powder in these to be honest. I happened to have the Double Chocolate protein powder from NutraFresh in the pantry.)
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams Rolled Oats
- 50 Grams Brew Choc dry granules BUY
- 80 Grams Double Choc protein powder BUY
- 100 Grams medjool dates, pitted
- 40 Grams pepitas
- 40 Grams sunflower seeds
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut plus some more BUY
- 40 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 100 Grams Coconut Oil melted BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- Generous Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
Place oats, Brew Choc granules and protein powder into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 40 sec/speed 9 or until you have a sticky dough. Scrape down sides of bowl as required until all is incorporated.
Press mixture into a 16cm square tin with a removable base (optional) and stud with extra nuts and coconut shreds.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Slice into bars, wrap individually in baking paper or similar and keep refrigerated until use.