Coconut and Berrylicious Bites
If your household is as manic as ours, you will appreciate these little treasures. I played around with this recipe for quite a while to get it right, and you really do need the freeze dried fruits to make them have a shelf life. Very easy to prepare ahead of time, then grab as you literally run out the door. The down side is, they are so good, you may find that they will also be the go to after school/work snack, the morning tea, the afternoon tea, the suppertime sweet treat and so may not need a shelf life after all!
This recipe will also appear in the soon to be released The Convenient Vegetarian. You can buy a copy right here, very soon.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 200 Grams Shredded Coconut shredded coconut BUY
- 30 Grams Coconut Oil coconut oil BUY
- 30 Grams Coconut Sugar coconut palm sugar
- 40 Grams Coconut Butter Recipe
- 25 Grams Acai Berry Blend BUY
- 25 Grams Maca powder
- Pink Salt Flakes Pinch pink salt flakes BUY
- Freeze dried berries to garnish (Tastebom.com)
- Toasted Almonds to garnish BUY
- Coconut shreds to garnish
Place all ingredients except garnishes into Thermomix bowl and blend 4 min/speed 8 stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
Divide between 12 silicone muffin cups and decorate with garnishes quite generously.
You can replace freeze dried berries with fresh berries but the shelf life is not as long. They will need to be eaten within a day.
Place into the fridge until set.
They will soften a little at room temperature.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!