This dressing is delish. Go wild and use it on any salad you can think up. Perfect for potato salad, fauxtato salad, green salad, Russian egg salad (I don't have a recipe for that yet, but it sounds good don't you think?) ANY salad, or just as a dip! Cue the crudites, the crunchy toasted sourdough, the crackers. EASY.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 spring onions, quartered
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons Easy thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- 20 Grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 200 Grams full fat sour cream
Place garlic, spring onion, mustard, mayo, vinegar and salt into Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 10. Scrape out into a mixing bowl.
Add sour cream to the bowl and mix through thoroughly by hand. Use as desired.