Can you call vegan buttercream, well, buttercream? And yet this is completely what this is! SO creamy, so vegan, and yet so buttercreamy! Creamy Vegan Frosting was born!
It takes but a minute to whip up, so get your Vegan Cupcakes on the go and you will be all plant based in no time. (And loving it!)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- Vanilla Frosting
- 250 Grams Nuttelex Non Dairy Spread
- 600 Grams icing sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 2 Drops doTERRA lemon oil BUY
- 1 very small Pinch Ground Turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon Raspberry Coulis Recipe
Place all Vanilla Frosting ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 20 sec/speed 6.
Divide frosting into thirds and add in other ingredients to make different colours and flavours.
Use as directed.