Here 'tis. A new fave salad for you to add to your Menu Builder. Seriously good, you just have to make the Kimchi first...(not that bad, but you need a couple of days up your sleeve!) Or you can buy kimchi almost everywhere now, (I am so on trend!!)
LOVE love love this one and seriously, add anything you like...anything. Whack a piece of fish on the grill and this is dinner. Pretty, colourful and really really good for you. Don’t you just love being an Insider??
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 head Cauliflower cut into small florets
- Large handful rocket leaves
- 3-4 radishes, thinly shaved
- Handful roasted almonds
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle BUY
- 1/2 Cup Kimchi of choice Recipe
Pour 500g water into Thermomix bowl and steam broccoli and cauliflower in the Varoma 15 min/Varoma/speed 3.
Immediately plunge cooked broccoli and cauliflower into a bowl of iced water. Drain well.
Assemble all ingredients on a platter in the order listed above.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!