This dressing is truly outstanding. It is part of the Salmon Confit recipe from Mozaic Restaurant in Bali but I am in love with it for any and all occasions where a salad needs life. This is life! Right here. Make loads of it. You will absolutely love it too!
If you enjoyed this recipe, we invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest course, (FREE to Insiders) Shelf Control helps you sort out your pantry and fridge!
We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online.
Our delicious frosty course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 15 Grams honey
- 70 Grams fresh lemon juice
- 5 Grams Roasted Onion Cream Recipe
- 70 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 10 Grams fresh turmeric freshly grated (use a microplane)
- 1 Teaspoon Psyllium Husk or you can use Xanthan Gum
- 1 Teaspoon pink salt flakes BUY
Place all ingredients in order listed into the Thermomix bowl and warm 1 min/40°C/speed 4.
Blend further 1 min/speed 8.
Serve on anything as directed. It is stunning with all seafood, but will work beautifully with any other protein or especially salad.