This is part of our Heal Your Pantry Challenge. No more buying 'healthy' snacks with the view to believing you can eat more of them because they are healthy. (They probably have a few healthy ingredients and a lot more numbers than you realise!)
I have to say I am not a protein powder fan at all. The mere process of creating the powder is in and of itself a concern to me. But I do love the Happy Way brand which is what we recommend here. It has no aftertaste. In fact they are all delicious! We have plans for these protein balls...watch this space. Whilst they are delicious as a snack, they are also useful in other ways! You are going to love it!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 140 Grams Cashew raw
- 5 Grams Black Chia Seed(s)
- 15 Grams Shredded Coconut plus some more for rolling BUY
- 160 Grams Dates medjool, pitted
- 40 Grams Cacao Powder BUY
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 65 Grams coffee flavoured protein powder
- 100 Grams Rice Malt Syrup BUY
- 20 Grams Mocha Walnut Butter Recipe
Place cashews, chia seeds and coconut into the Thermomix bowl and combine 4 sec/speed 6.
Add dates and blend 10 sec/speed 8.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Roll into 30g balls and roll in shredded coconut.
Store in the fridge.