Recently I hosted my son and future daughter in law’s engagement party. The idea was to have a dessert bar to beat all dessert bars. I think we did it! (Check out the video!) But given my dessert heritage I was afraid that it would all be a bit unhealthy for the young crowd, so I whipped up three different bliss ball recipes and I have to say, they all disappeared. So they must have been good right? These were my favourite, a little bit more elegant than your usual with the delicate rose and pistachio flavours. TOTALLY easy. I loved them.
Hopefully you will too.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 100 Grams pistachios, shelled
- 100 Grams dried coconut, finely shredded, plus some more for rolling
- 170 Grams dried cranberries (craisins)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 20 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Teaspoons Beetroot Powder (optional, but it does make them pretty!)
- 40 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 2 Tablespoons rosewater
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 15 sec/speed 8.
Roll into balls and coat in additional coconut. Store in airtight container in the fridge or freezer.