Pumpkin Seed SalsaMake on Drop
Completely divine...if you love something that when you bite it, bites you back, Try this with quesadillas, tostadas, as a dip, topping for tacos or any other Mexican dish you are eating. Just delicious. We are loving it in our house.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 200 Grams pumpkin seeds (pepitas), toasted
- 1 dried habenero chilli or milder chilli by choice
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander
- 2 spring onions, cut in pieces
- 2 Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as needed BUY
Place pumpkin seeds and chilli into Thermomix bowl and mill 20-40 sec/speed 8 or until a thick paste forms.
Chargrill whole tomatoes under a hot grill for around 10-15 minutes, turning as needed, until skin is well blackened and flesh is soft. Cool slightly.
Add to Thermomix bowl with all the juice and remaining ingredients except oil.
Blend 10 sec/speed 8, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as necessary.
Add oil to mixture as you blend until you have a solid consistency that is spreadable.