Are you thinking this spring will get you into shape for summer? Are you planning on eating lighter than you have throughout winter? I know I am. This is a delicious, yet filling recipe that goes very well with anything barbequed and of course flat bread and some sort of aioli. So get organised kids and join me on the quest for less this summer. (Less thigh meat...less rump meat...you catch my drift!) Good luck.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 150 Grams Mixed Quinoa well rinsed
- Water for steaming
- 1 Punnet grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 capsicum/bell pepper red or green, diced
- 1 Handful Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1-2 1-2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 large Handful Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- 100 Grams feta, crumbled
- 100 Grams fresh lemon juice
- ¼ Cups Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- Pinches pink salt flakes and black pepper to taste BUY
- A few cumin seeds or ½ tsp powdered cumin
Place quinoa into simmering basket and insert into Thermomix bowl. Fill Thermomix bowl to 1L mark with water. Steam 18 min/100°C/speed 3. Remove basket from bowl and drain, and cool.
Fluff the quinoa with a fork. Set aside.
Prepare the remaining ingredients and toss together in a large bowl.
Add quinoa and combine.
With absolutely anything that needs a bright punchy flavour of freshness to bring it all together. Particularly good with roasted or grilled lamb.
Handfuls of fresh mint leaves added to this is also fantastic.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load