Raw Cream of Spinach SoupMake on Fresco
Raw Soup? Isn’t that just a green smoothie? NOPE. Seriously, if you are not into raw food, at least give this one a whirl and worst case scenario if you can't do a cold soup, use it as a salad dressing. It is DIVINE...if I say so myself (oh, and don't scrimp on the blending. It is completely necessary). I am all about the flavour and texture when it comes to something I am swallowing, and I have gagged on some ‘drinks’ from a thermomix before now...but this soup is silky, smooth and completely amazing. But don’t take my word for it. Start your engines....
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 400 Grams fresh carrot juice (pulp free)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 100 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Handful rocket leaves
- 1 Handful fresh coriander or cilantro leaves and stalks
- 65 Grams tamari or Nama Shoyu (unpasteurised soy sauce)
- 2 eschalots
- 2 spring onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 small chilli (optional)
- 2 medjool dates, pitted
- 5cm Pieces fresh ginger peeled
- 1 Handful fresh mint
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat 1 min/speed 8.
Chill for at least an hour prior to serving garnished with chopped mint leaves.