Red Velvet Cupshake
The cupcake craze comes to cupshakes! And a healthy adaption at that … yay. No guilt even when you have two!
Have you tried any of our other amazingly deliciously healthy shakes or smoothies?
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 65 Grams raw beetroot, peeled
- 1-2 Tablespoons Brew Choc dry granules BUY
- 100-120 Grams ice cubes
- 240 Grams milk of choice (coconut, nut, rice or cow)
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder BUY
- 3 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tablespoon Black Chia Seed(s)
- 2 Drops doTERRA Oils lime oil BUY
- Whipped Coconut Cream or a drizzle of yoghurt to serve Recipe
Place beetroot, brew choc and ice into Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 40 sec/speed 9.
Serve immediately in glasses so you can see the lovely colour, with a good dollop of whipped coconut cream on top to garnish.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!