We are more than confident you will love this recipe. Make it. Freeze it. Drink it. Drizzle it. We like it as a milkshake syrup, for Italian cream sodas, drizzled on French Vanilla Ice Cream or Killer Coffee Ice Cream and then served with a little Gingerbread tree, man, heart, cookie on the side. You will need it for our upcoming Mocktails of Christmas selection...so best get on it now.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 125 Grams butter BUY
- 125 Grams cream BUY
- 250 Grams dark brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla bean paste BUY
- large Pinches pink salt flakes BUY
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Drops doTERRA wild orange oil or orange zest BUY
- 1 Drop doTERRA cardamom oil or a pinch of ground cardamom
- 1 Drop doTERRA black pepper oil or ground pepper BUY
- 1 Drop doTERRA clove oil
- 1 Drop cinnamon bark oil BUY
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and cook 12 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Pour into a glass jar.
This sauce makes THE best Christmas latte!! 1 tablespoon of the sauce in the Thermomix with 300 grams of milk 4 min/70°C/speed 5.