When you just need that little snackie finger food fix that goes perfectly with drinkies before dinner, this is it! You can premake, and just heat up! So quick to assemble, you can be churning out batches of these whilst your guests just mingle ... Gotta love that. Crowd friendly, host friendly, taste friendly.
Cue the Bellinis!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 small eschalots
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 20 Grams Umami Paste Recipe
- 20 Grams white wine
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 scant Tablespoon Cornflour or Cornstarch
- 1 Batch Iced Puff Pastry or 2 sheets commercial puff pastry Recipe
- 150 Grams mushrooms, sliced
- 50 Grams Swiss cheese, thinly sliced or shaved
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Place eschalots and EVOO into Thermomix bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 6.
Add Umami Paste, white wine and thyme to Thermomix bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté 5 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Cut rounds out of pastry sheets and line 2 mini 12 hole tartlet trays.
Place a tsp of eschalot mixture into each tartlet and top with a couple of mushroom slices and then Swiss cheese.
Bake 20 minutes until puffed and golden.
Serve immediately, garnished with a few extra sprigs of thyme.