Thai Chicken Cakes
These yummy little morsels are perfect as a starter to whet your appetite for things to come, or as a fantastic lunch with a large fresh salad. Or as the main attraction with rice, steamed greens or alongside a big bowl of Pad Thai.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 Handful fresh coriander or cilantro leaves and stalks
- 1 spring onion
- 1 red chilli
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, zest finely grated and juice
- 40 Grams fish sauce
- 1 Teaspoon coconut sugar
- 400 Grams chicken breast fillet, cut into pieces
- 1 egg whites
- 1-2 Pinches pink salt flakes BUY
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 40 Grams coconut cream Recipe
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) for frying BUY
- Garnish with coriander leaves, sliced chillies and lime cheeks
- Chilli Jam to serve Recipe
Place coriander, spring onion, chilli and garlic into the Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add lime zest and juice, fish sauce, sugar, chicken pieces, egg white and seasoning and mince 2-3 sec/Turbo.
Add coconut cream and blend 4 sec/Reverse/ speed 2. Refrigerate mix for about 30 minutes. This will make it easier to cook.
Heat a lightly oiled frying pan to a medium high heat and cook small spoonfuls of the mixture until golden and fragrant on both sides. Serve with garnishes and chilli jam for dipping.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!