Walnut & Cauliflower Taco Bowls
I know you love a good taco, but this is easier, though you could wrap it all up into a tortilla as well! So yummy. Premake all the elements and you are good to go! I freeze the Walnut Taco Mince. It freezes perfectly! As for the other components, it isn't rocket science to add anything you like. Roasted pumpkin, eggplant, grated carrot, more herbs, more guacamole, oh the corn chips!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- Walnut Taco Mince as needed Recipe
- 200 Grams Steamed rice (optional)
- Smoky Tomato Salsa to taste
- Black Bean and Charred Corn Salsa as needed Recipe
- Sliced green chillies to garnish
- 2 Handfuls Fresh herbs to taste (coriander, mint, spring onions)
- Smashed Avocado to taste
- Lime wedges to serve
- 1 Batch Corn Chips if desired Recipe
- 2-3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 lime, juice only
- Pink Salt Flakes and pepper to taste BUY
Assemble everything in large bowls, garnish with sliced chillies and fresh herbs. Serve with extras on the side.
SMASHED AVOCADO; Mash (smash) your avocado with a fork in a bowl with juice and seasonings. Don’t over do it, rustic and chunky is better than smooth!
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!