Work with Me
I am delighted to promote businesses that align with the products I love or the recipes that I produce for this website. If you think you may have something that would interest me or be of interest to my readers, feel free to contact me (see contact form at the bottom of this page) for further information. In the meantime, please see below for some interesting statistics as well as some of our suggested promotional avenues.
Tenina’s important stats; Current as of NOVEMBER 2016
tenina.com page views for last 12 months over 3 million and approx 300+K visitors per month
Closed facebook group Cooking with Tenina 17,000+
Weekly Newsletter subscribers 21,500+
Insider Club Subscribers 1250+
www.youtube.com/teninastestkitchen over 120,000 views
Insider Club membership is around 1200. These members have direct access to anything I wish to feature to them. They are the real fans who pay just under $100 per annum to be the first to see, adopt anything, and everything!
FEATURED BLOGGER OF THE WEEK; If you have recipes using a Thermomix and you would like to appear on Tenina.com as our featured blogger of the week, please use the form below to contact us. Make sure you include your blog link. We are looking for yummy recipes, beautiful photos and plenty of social sharing to happen if we select you! It will be fun and good for you and for us! Hope to hear from you soon.
SUGGESTED OPTIONS TO PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCT
- Appearance in 'Products I Love' pages of printed cookbooks (booked per print run or for 3K copies).
- Advertising block on landing page of Tenina.com (booked monthly).
- Recipe Development; Let me work with your product. Please note that this pricing can vary. I have recently done work for the following products and businesses;
- Lakeside Joondalup Shopping Centre,
- Spirit State health blog,
- Orgamix organic food products
- Crio Bru Australia,
- Power Super Foods
- Eat Well Magazine
- The 4 Blades online magazine/podcast
- TMixPlus magazine columnist
- Sunbeam, Angas Park Foods
- Hipcook App
- Thermomix in Australia recipes from 2008-2011 I worked as the Head of Recipe Development for TIA.
- Delicious Australia magazine online has featured a gallery of 10 of my recipes. This is the first time that they have featured any recipes using the Thermomix.
- Foodiful is a brand new recipe site owned by Channel 7 that is featuring my recipes for the Thermomix section.
- Promoted recipe on Tenina.com using your ingredient or product.
- External ingredient links populated throughout the Tenina.com recipe database of over 900 recipes directly back to your site or webstore.
- Monthly giveaways through subscriber base or on social media outlets.
- Youtube videos; fun professionally produced video recipes developed for your product by Tenina and with Tenina presenting in her funny and engaging manner, viewed by 1000’s of ppl per week.
- Feature recipe in yearly calendar (deadline for each year, July 31st of the previous year).
- Feature recipe in Tenina’s highly successful cooking class menus (FREE giveaways to class members is standard).