You knew that I could get chocolate into a main meal right? Well here
it is in all its Mexican glory. Pulled pork, cooked in an amazing Crio Bru broth, packed with flavour and hearty goodness! Don't take my word
for it, get your Bru on! And while we are talking all things Mexican, have you seen the beautiful Mexican Fiesta ebook in store yet? If not, go and take a look. Cheap as tacos and twice as nice.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 red onions, chopped in half
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 red chilli
- 20 g Crio Bru BUY
- 600 g water
- 500 g piece pork fillet, cut in pieces
- Generous Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 red cabbage, shredded
- Handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 Handful coriander leaves
- Avocado and lime wedges , Chipotle Mayonnaise & Parmesan Tacos to serve
- Serve with traditional tacos or corn chips instead if you don’t have the time for the Parmesan Tacos, but make sure you add plenty of shredded parmesan onto the salad instead.
- 1 Batch Parmesan Tacos to serve Recipe
Place garlic, onions, EVOO, seeds and chilli into TM bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl. Sauté 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add Crio Bru and water, place pork into steaming basket and insert into bowl. Season the pork with salt and paprika.
Cook 20-25 minutes until pork is well cooked. Remove pork and drain the bowl, leaving about ½ cup of liquid in the bottom.
Place pork into the TM bowl and shred 4 sec/Reverse/speed 4.
Make salad and arrange cooled shredded pork over.
Drizzle with Chipotle Mayonnaise and serve with Parmesan Tacos on the side.