Chocolate Supreme SmoothieMake on Fresco
This yummy little thing is straight from our Ultimate Smoothie Chart. GO AND GET IT HERE for just $2. It has literally 100's of configurations for you to create the best smoothies of your life. No more grass clippings or mulch to choke down! The best way, hints and tips to get you smoothie-ing like a pro!
In the meantime, try this one on for size! Have fun!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 2 Tablespoons Brew Choc or cacao powder BUY
- 2 Cups frozen blueberries
- 100 Grams hazelnuts roasted, skinned
- 1x 400 g Tin coconut milk chilled Recipe
- 2 Drops doTERRA cardamom oil or pinch ground cardamom
- 1 small Handful cacao nibs to garnish BUY
- A few fresh blueberries to garnish
Place all ingredients except garnishes into the Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/speed 9.
Pour into glasses and garnish with cacao nibs and blueberries. Serve immediately.