This recipe is really very delicious and really very easy. Just make sure you are happy with the flavour of paprika you use. Completely speedy, bar the roasting time. Thanks Thermomix. You could potentially just keep the roasted veggies in frozen blocks in the freezer, but having said that, not a train wreck to start from scratch anyway. Just a little bit of forethought, and you could potentially add any veggies of your families choosing.
Yep, family friendly, gluten free, quick, tasty, easy; You’re welcome.
- 3-4 red, yellow or green capsicums/peppers
- 2 red onions, peeled
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) EVOO as needed BUY
- 20 g Chicken Stock Powder Chicken Stock Powder
- 20 g coconut sugar or more to taste
- frehsly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika
- 600 g water
- A few pink salt flakes to garnish
- a few parsley or coriander leaves to garnish
Prepare capsicum and onion by placing onto a lined baking sheet and drizzling with EVOO. Roast in a hot oven (200°C) for approximately 45 minutes until skins are blackened and flesh is soft. Keep all the juices and use in the soup.
Place all ingredients except coriander/parsley into TM bowl and cook 6 min/100°C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 10.
Serve garnished with more EVOO, pink salt flakes and parsley or coriander leaves.