Creamy Leek Risotto with Rosemary Gremolata
Risotto in less than an hour! Easy enough for weeknight supper; elegant enough to serve guests. The earthy aromatic rosemary pairs well with the mild onion flavour of the leeks. Think rustic, serve it with a lamb roast or baked pumpkin or as pictured with Butternut Pumpkin Puree.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 large leek, cleaned and trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 300 Grams Arborio Rice
- 100 Grams white wine
- 700 Grams liquid stock of choice
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
- 30-50 Grams cream to serve if desired
- 3 Drops doTERRA Oils rosemary BUY
- Rosemary Gremolata to serve
- 60 Grams Parmesan cubed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3-4 sprigs rosemary, foliage only
- Good pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 2 lemons, zest only, finely grated
- 100 Grams pine nuts, toasted
Make the Rosemary Gremolata first and set aside. (See recipe below.)
Place the leek, garlic and EVOO into the Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and saute 5 min/ Varoma/Reverse/speed 1/MC off.
Add rice and wine and cook 2 min/Varoma/Reverse/speed 1/MC off.
Add stock and salt and cook 16 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 1.5.
Taste and adjust seasoning. Add cream if using and rosemary oil and stir through 3 sec/Reverse/speed 1.5.
Serve with plenty of gremolata on top.
Place parmesan and garlic into the Thermomix bowl and mill 8 sec/speed 10.
Add rosemary, salt and lemon zest into the Thermomix bowl and chop 6 sec/ speed 6. Stir through pine nuts and set aside.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
More Meatless Mains
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load