I created this recipe for our doTERRA essential oils cooking class. It is vibrant, beautifully coloured and is so delicious I can think of a 100 ways to serve it. But we did serve it with the Creamy Leek Risotto with Rosemary Gremolata It was stunning. So get oily and find out what I am on about. ONE drop of the clove oil was all it took to knock this into sublime!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 600 Grams Butternut Pumpkin peeled and cubed
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 2 Drops doTERRA Oils rosemary BUY
- 1 Drop doTERRA Oils clove, absolutely no more than this BUY
Place the pumpkin and EVOO into the Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add salt and cook 10 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add flavour oils and blend 30 sec/speed 8. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Serve as directed.