Dulse and Miso SoupMake on Drop
Not exactly ingredients you will find down at your local supermarket, but perhaps you could find Dulse at your beach. If you make Umami Paste, you would be well acquainted with Dulse sea vegetable by now. Truly a superfood if you source a good quality product. Full of antioxidants, as well as Omega 3s, and a lot tastier than swallowing a mouthful of seawater and with better results!
Steam a big pot of rice and this is dinner!!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 1 Litre water
- 75 Grams Miso paste
- 15 Grams Bonito flakes
- 20 Grams Dulse sea vegetable leaves, soaked in water and drained OR equivalent Dulse sea vegetable flakes
- 2-3 carrots, julienned
- 200 Grams green beans, sliced lengthways
- 200 Grams tofu curd, cubed
- 2 spring onions, sliced lengthways
- 3 Tablespoons Pickled ginger to garnish
- 3 Tablespoons Crispy Fried Shallots to garnish
Place water, Miso paste, Bonito flakes and Dulse in to Thermomix bowl and bring to the boil 10 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Add carrots and beans and cook 6 min/100°C/Reverse/speed 1.
Add tofu and spring onions to Thermomix bowl and allow to warm through before serving. (about 5 minutes).
Serve hot with garnishes of choice.
More Meatless Mains
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load