I do love a good truffle, and this recipe is basically sugar free, dairy free (if you go for a dark chocolate above 70%) and therefore vegan. I used doTERRA peppermint oil as my weapon of choice, but you could really go with anything that matches well with chocolate. I think fennel would be great for example if you love liquorice.
Alternatively, you could leave them plain. Just go for that good old fashioned, straight up chocolate hit between the eyes! I also roasted my nuts, because I do much prefer the flavour. Therefore, not raw, but almost raw!
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 100 Gram Almonds BUY
- 100 Gram cashews
- 200 Gram medjool dates, pitted
- 75 Gram Cacao - Powder plus some more for rolling BUY
- 50 Gram Chocolate Dark, over 70% BUY
- 75 Gram Coconut - Oil BUY
- 40 Gram Coconut - Shredded BUY
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla - Bean Paste BUY
- 3-4 Drop doTERRA Oils flavour of choice, think wild orange, peppermint, citrus or even fennel BUY
Place nuts into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add all remaining ingredients and blend 30 sec/speed 6. Chill mixture for 10 minutes.
Using damp hands, roll mixture into balls and toss gently in cacao or cocoa powder. Keep refrigerated until use.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load