Super fast, super delish, super good for you and pretty as well! Gotta love that. On those occasions when you need to whip up something fresh and flavourful in the midst of all the madness, this is your go to. Pin it immediately and then don't forget it is there!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 20 Grams fresh ginger peeled
- 40 Grams sour cream
- 30 Grams pomegranate molasses
- 2 orange, juice only
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- pink salt flakes to taste BUY
- black pepper to taste
- 200 Grams red cabbage, in pieces
- 2 capsicum/bell pepper small red, de-seeded and chopped
- 1/4 red onion peeled
- 100 Grams snow peas, chopped in quarters
- 2-3 spring onions, sliced
Make dressing first by placing ginger into Thermomix bowl and chopping 3 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and mix 20 sec/speed 6. Set aside.
Add slaw ingredients except snow peas and chop 1 sec/speed 5. Scrape sides of bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 5. Add the dressing and stir through the snow peas and sliced spring onions.