Super Immunity Boosting Salad
We whipped up that Immunity Mix ebook in no time didn't we? At least it seemed that way at the time. We actually had it planned way before COVID hit and scared everyone into eating healthily! Are you still eating well? I hope so. Immunity can certainly be boosted by eating well. Get on it! This recipe appears in Immunity Mix; Recipes to boost your immunity, which is also free to IC members of course. If you are not on that train yet, it is time to jump on! We are loving it in there! See you soon...in the meantime, enjoy this one for free!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 20 Grams Fresh Ginger
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 7 Kale leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Fresh Fennel bulb, cut into pieces
- 3 Celery stalks, sliced
- 1 fresh beetroot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 Lemon juice
- 20 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame oil
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Avocado cubed
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 Handful Fresh herbs of your choosing. We used Vietnamese mint, parsley, coriander and mint.
- 100 Grams Roasted macadamias
Place garlic and ginger into the Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7. Add carrot, kale and fennel and chop 1 sec/speed 6 (repeat till chopped to your liking). Tip into a large bowl. Add sliced celery to this mixture.
Place beetroot into the Thermomix bowl and chop 1 sec/speed 6 This is done separately so the whole salad doesn't turn pink. Add to the large bowl.
Place lemon juice, EVOO, sesame oil, salt, avocado, orange and herbs into the salad, stir to combine.
Garnish with chopped macadamias and extra herbs.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load