It is top secret…the name of my new book that is. But this recipe fits the profile of the books direction perfectly. Talk about fast…talk about yummy…talk about want to make it again…Leave it at that shall we? Not sure if this will make the cut or not. Still fine tuning the recipe list and just as with For Foods Sake, far more content than required, which means you guys win. The left overs will end up on here!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 1 Tablespoon cumin seeds
- 20 Grams rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 60 Grams Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cobram Estate EVOO BUY
- 2 Teaspoons dijon mustard
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- Pinches fresh black cracked pepper
- 400 Grams green cabbage in chunks
- 50 - 60 Grams Gruyere cheese, shaved
- 1 spring onion, sliced on an angle
Place cumin seeds into dry pan and toast until fragrant on high heat. Set aside.
Place vinegar, EVOO, mustard, salt and pepper into Thermomix bowl and blend 5 sec/speed 10.
Place cabbage and toasted cumin into Thermomix bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4. Place into serving bowl. Top with cheese and spring onion and just toss gently.
Pretty Simple right? Serve.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load