It is top secret…the name of my new book that is. But this recipe fits the profile of the books direction perfectly. Talk about fast…talk about yummy…talk about want to make it again…Leave it at that shall we? Not sure if this will make the cut or not. Still fine tuning the recipe list and just as with For Foods Sake, far more content than required, which means you guys win. The left overs will end up on here!
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 20 g rice wine or white wine vinegar
- 60 g Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Cobram Estate EVOO BUY
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- Pinch Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- Pinch fresh black cracked pepper
- 400 g green cabbage in chunks
- 50 - 60 g Gruyere cheese, shaved
- 1 spring onion, sliced on an angle
Place cumin seeds into dry pan and toast until fragrant on high heat. Set aside.
Place vinegar, EVOO, mustard, salt and pepper into Thermo bowl and blend 5 sec/speed 10.
Place cabbage and toasted cumin into Thermo bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4. Place into serving bowl. Top with cheese and spring onion and just toss gently.
Pretty Simple right? Serve.