This happened by accident, or should I say Snaccident...I was trying to make a truffle filling for one of the Death By Chocolate calendar recipes, using a coconut butter and the darn stuff just wouldn’t come together. Then I tasted it and realised that it should not be discarded as a fail as it tastes fantastic...a word to the wise however, the results of this recipe can vary significantly depending on the coconut you use. Please seek out a good organic coconut, it is totally going to make all the difference.
If it fails to come together after the time stated, add more coconut oil or more blending time or both.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 400 Grams Shredded Coconut shredded coconut (organic) BUY
- 100 Grams Cherries dried sour
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 20 Grams golden caster sugar
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 80 Grams Coconut Oil coconut oil BUY
- Melted dark and white Chocolate to decorate BUY
Place all ingredients except chocolates into Thermomix bowl and blend 5 min/speed 10 stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as required.
Spread onto a Silpat mat and allow to set before drizzling with melted chocolate of choice.
Break into pieces and keep refrigerated.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load