These are vegan...yep. Vegan. I don’t really care about that stuff, but if you do, you’re welcome. All I really care about is deliciousness...part of my mission statement is ‘Real Food, Delicious Flavours, Achievable Results’. Ticked all those boxes.
I hope you enjoy. Just make sure you use great chocolate. And if you ARE vegan, dairy free choccie should be anything above 70%.
- 200 g Chocolate - Callebaut dark chocolate in pieces BUY
- 100 g pure coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla - Bean Paste vanilla bean paste BUY
- 1/2 tsp Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 3 eggs (at least 50g each)
- 150 g dark muscovado sugar (Billingtons)
- 110 g Laucke Bakers Flour bakers flour BUY
- 100 g pistachios, shelled
- cocoa powder or icing sugar to dust
Preheat oven to 180℃ and get a 20cm square baking tin organised.
Place chocolate and coconut oil into TM bowl and melt 5 min/50℃/speed 1.
Add vanilla, salt, eggs and sugar and blend 10 sec/speed 8.
Add flour and pistachios and combine 12 sec/Interval.
Scrape down sides of bowl if needed and complete the mixing process with a spatula.
Spread into your tin and bake 20 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave in the oven with the door slightly ajar, overnight if possible. (I know...tough to do when they smell this good!)
Dust with cocoa or icing sugar and serve with Vanilla ice cream...or just plain whipped cream...or whipped coconut cream! There you go, still dairy free then!