This is great to use as an accompaniment to CRUSTY FRIED CHICKEN or any roasted meat. Or change the pineapple to mango and suddenly your salsa has Pacific flavor that will enhance any chicken or pork dish as a side. It goes really well with rice as well.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced or 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, diced
- 1-2 firm ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes to taste BUY
Place all ingredients into a bowl and toss to combine.
Cover and store in fridge until ready for use.
Best made within a few hours of eating.