This is great to use as an accompaniment to Eleven Herbs and Spices Fried Chicken or any roasted or grilled meats or fish. Or change the pineapple to mango and suddenly your salsa has Pacific flavor that will enhance any chicken or pork dish as a side. It goes really well with rice as well.
Salsa is just a great little addition to your protein to add freshness and to brighten up your plate! Try this with any chicken, fish or steak. YUM!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced or 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, diced
- 1-2 firm ripe avocado, diced
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 Handful Fresh Coriander chopped
- 2 limes, juice only
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pink Salt Flakes to taste BUY
Place all ingredients into a bowl and toss to combine.
Cover and store in fridge until ready for use.
Best made within a few hours of eating.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load