Green Goddess Dressing/Dip
I love this dressing, usually as a dip. (Pictured with Blue Cheese dressing and Ranch Dressing) Either way its savoury, creamy goodness is ready for any vegie you throw at it. Serve tossed through a salad ahead of serving — as it is quite thick and does not pour—or as a dip with crudités of choice.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 4 Anchovies
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 75 Grams Easy thermomix mayonnaise Recipe
- Handfuls Italian parsley leaves
- Handfuls chives, snipped in half
- A few sprigs fresh tarragon
- 2 Avocado peeled and pitted
- 80 Grams Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar apple cider vinegar
- Pink Salt Flakes and black pepper, to taste BUY
Place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and blend 30 seconds/speed 8.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Serve on any salad of choice. It is wonderful with eggs as well.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!