Pink Champagne and Strawberry Scones
Using the KIS theory (Keeping it Simple) we made these scones using the same ratios of the Easy Soda Scones and added strawberries. We did have to add more flour! YUM...as for that glaze...OMG. You will love this one. They are perfect for a bit of a special breakfast, think Mother's day, Christmas, Easter...whatever. (Does Sunday brunch rate a mention? It should!) So get scone happy and enjoy!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 150 Grams pink champagne plus some more
- 150 Grams Cream
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 400 Grams Bakers or Strong Flour BUY
- 400 Grams strawberries, hulled and quartered lenghways
Sparkling Lemon Glaze
- 150 Grams Ten Times sugar (icing sugar) or commercial icing sugar Recipe
- 10 Drops doTERRA lemon oil or the zest 1 lemon finely grated BUY
- Pink champagne as needed
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a tray with baking paper.Set aside.
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and mix 12 sec/Interval.
Tip out onto floured Silpat mat and gently roll out to 5 cm thick. Cut scones and place onto prepared tray.
Brush with a little milk or egg wash and bake 15 minutes until well risen and golden.
Serve with jam and cream, or use in other recipes throughout this site as suggested.
This is one of our amazing Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!