Salted Pretzel & Choc Chunk Cookies
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams Almonds blanched BUY
- 100 Grams salted and roasted macadamia nuts
- 250 Grams Chocolate dark chocolate, in pieces BUY
- 140 Grams raw sugar
- 220 Grams dark brown sugar
- 150 Grams Unsalted Butter cubed, chilled BUY
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 50 Grams liquid brewed espresso
- 2 Teaspoons Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 240 Grams SR flour
- 230 Grams rolled oats
- 100 Grams thin salted pretzels, broken into pieces
Place nuts and chocolate into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Place sugars and butter into Thermomix bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 7.
Add eggs, vanilla bean paste and espresso brew and mix 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add baking powder, soda and flour and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Add oats and pretzels and mix 10 sec/speed 6 with the aid of the spatula.
Scrape out into large bowl with nuts and chocolate and incorporate with the spatula. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. (Not a minute less, and that means you!)
Preheat oven to 180ºC and line 2 or 3 baking trays with paper.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop cookies onto prepared trays about 8cm apart. Use the MC covered with a small piece of baking paper to flatten the cookies slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges of each cookie are golden brown. Cool on wire rack completely before removing from trays.
ENJOY….but don't say I didn't warn you! They ended up as dinner for me, because once I started, there was no return…really!
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!