Super simple to whip up if you think ahead; steam the potatoes and eggs. Leave them until you are ready to finish the salad and all the hard work is done! Of course you can leave the salmon off, or use tuna, or seared steak or chicken strips. All work wonderfully well with this combo and should you feel like this is all you can muster, everybody will be well fed and pretty happy...Welcome to easy summer entertaining...or family feeding...isn't it the best?
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 6 eggs
- 750 Grams potatoes, skin on, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Litre water, for steaming
- 400 Grams frozen or fresh broad beans
- 1 Handful Italian parsley leaves
- 80 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Lemon zest and juice
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons Yellow Mustard Recipe
- Pink Salt Flakes and pepper to taste BUY
- 100 Grams salad leaves of choice
- 1 Handful Fresh Mint leaves
- 1 Red Onion peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 Tablespoons Capers
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 400 Grams smoked salmon, flaked with a fork
Place eggs into the simmering basket and place potatoes into the Varoma dish.
Fill Thermomix bowl to the 1 litre mark with water. Steam eggs and potatoes for 14 min/Varoma/speed 2. Remove simmeringbasket with eggs.
Place broad beans onto the Varoma tray and place into position above the potatoes. Cook 10 min/Varoma/speed 3. Or until potatoes are cooked. Peel broad beans. Drain Thermomix bowl.
Peel eggs and cut into halves.
To make the dressing, place all ingredients into the Thermomix bowl and combine 10 sec/speed 8 scrape bowl and repeat.
Place cooked potatoes into a bowl and pour the dressing over them. Stir to combine.
To assemble salad, on a serving platter place the salad leaves, mint leaves, onion, capers, avocado, potatoes, eggs, broad beans and flaked salmon.