Super simple lunch all on it's own, or get the BBQ cranked and serve this on the side of all your fave grilled meats or fish. It will go particularly well with lamb...yum.
No Thermomix required, you do need a HUGE salad bowl to toss it all together, or halve everything. Alternatively, if you are feeding a crowd, double it all! EASY! Happy Spring kids.
(I got my truffle oil from European Foods Marketplace. They have quite the delicious selection plus that cheese cathedral! Seriously.)
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 500 Grams short pasta of choice (fusilli)
- 3 Litres water for boiling
- 2-3 Tablespoons Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 400 Grams frozen peas
- 1 Punnet sprouts of choice (I wanted pea shoots, but there were none available)
- 1-2 shallots, diced
- 3 spring onions sliced on the angle
- Generous Handfuls Fresh Mint leaves
- Generous Handfuls Italian parsley leaves
- 1 Punnet Heirloom cherry tomatoes sliced
- 250 Grams feta, crumbled
- 100 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) or to taste BUY
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 large lemon, juice only
- white pepper to taste
- excellent truffle oil to taste
Boil pasta in plenty of well salted water according to package directions. The reason I suggest so much salt is because most of it ends up down the drain.
Drain pasta, rinse in cold water, drain again and tip into a huge bowl. Add frozen peas immediately to the pasta and toss until the pasta is cooled and the peas are kind of 'blanched' due to the heat of the pasta.
Cool before adding everything else and tossing gently to combine. Serve! If you need more salt (which is possible) taste and adjust accordingly.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load