Not unlike the famous Power Balls, these little amaze balls can have so many variations. I just like the idea of whacking in whatever I have in the pantry or freezer together into good ole thermie and blending it up to make something actually good for you and pretty tasty to boot. These are incredibly easy, with or without a Thermomix, if you have a high speed blender, just as simple.
Whip up a batch now. You'll be feeling amaze-balls in no time!
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 350 Grams pecans, toasted
- 100 Grams sunflower seeds, toasted
- 100 Grams pepitas, toasted
- 60 Grams Cocoa Powder BUY
- 30 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Brew Choc granules BUY
- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- Generous Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- A little water as needed
- Shredded coconut as needed
Place nuts and seeds into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients except water and coconut and blend 10 sec/speed 6. If not holding a shape when you pinch it together, or if mixture looks crumbly, add a little water until you get a good paste texture that will hold together.
Form into balls, roll in coconut and refrigerate until use.