This is no green smoothie, just so you know. But, it is full of potassium, healthy fats and only natural sugars. So, it is almost guilt free and could be made raw using coconut or nut milk. I would call this more of a dessert than a breakfast, but hey, we're all in isolation, so does anyone really care??
Breakfast and/or dessert is served.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! We are the leading online portal for all Thermomix recipes.
- 2 bananas, in pieces, frozen
- 100 Grams ice cubes
- 5 medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 300 Grams Coconut Cream or coconut milk Recipe
- 120 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 50 Grams Cocoa Powder BUY
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 1 scant Pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- Sliced fresh banana and toasted coconut to garnish
Place bananas, ice, dates, vanilla, coconut milk, and 15g of the coconut oil into the Thermomix bowl and blend 1 min/speed 10.
Pour into serving glasses and place in the freezer while you make the sauce.
Place remaining coconut oil, cacao powder, coconut sugar and salt into the Thermomix bowl and heat 2 min/50°C/speed 2. Blend 20 sec/speed 5. Make sure the salt has blended into the sauce.
Serve sauce dolloped over cold smoothies with a slice of banana and coconut to garnish if desired. The sauce will set in the cold smoothie. It is divine!