This was one of my fave pictures ever taken when I worked at Thermomix in Australia. It was taken in my home, and this recipe appeared in the Calendar (can’t remember which one!) We shot the pics with the very talented Matt O’Donohue from Abstract Gourmet, you should really check his site out if you are not familiar with it already. Great recipe too…if I say so myself!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 100 Grams sugar
- 1 Handful mint leaves
- 200 - 300 Grams ice cubes
- 2 - 3 limes, halved with peel on
- 2 lemons with skin, ends removed and quartered
- 2 - 3 Teaspoons rosewater
- 500 - 900 Grams sparkling mineral water
- Rose petals and lime slices to garnish
Place sugar and mint into Thermomix bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 10.
Add ice and crush 6 sec/speed 8.
Add chopped fruit, rosewater and half the mineral water. Pulse Turbo/2-3 times.
Strain through basket and add water to dilute to taste. Serve with rose petals and lime slices to taste.