Bruschetta SoupMake on Drop
I am a sucker for bruschetta, in all its forms. This soup was a no brainer. It is has all the elements of bruschetta without the fuss basically. I did use the Cafe de Umami Butter to make my croutons, which frankly just tipped it over the edge into amazing! (You should totally try it!
The Heal Your Pantry challenge is done and dusted, but this soup will live on in kitchens across the world! I am that sure!
COOK ONCE EAT TWICE is a bit of a thing with me these days as I try to simplify and condense my fridge and pantry. So as long as you have Marinara Sauce (Basic Pasta Sauce) in your fridge, you have an amazing soup available in literally minutes. WOW!
We now have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. We are adding more courses in 2022. Check us out!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 400 Grams Marinara Sauce (Basic Pasta Sauce) Recipe
- 200 Grams liquid stock of choice
- 15 Grams Balsamic Vinegar
- a few Basil leaves to garnish
- 1 Handful Crunchy Cheesey Croutons per serving Recipe
- shaved Parmesan to garnish
- generous drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) to garnish BUY
- 1 Punnet Heirloom cherry tomatoes diced to garnish
Place the soup, stock and vinegar into the Thermomix bowl and cook 8 min/100°C/speed 2.
Divide between 2 bowls and top with all garnishes as desired.
To increase the servings for this soup is very simple. Cooking time will not likely increase much if at all.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!