Faster Pasta SaladMake on Drop
This delicious thing is not that pretty, but you can shoosh it up if you choose to. Think red tomatoes, think green basil and plenty of finely grated fluffy white parmesan and it doesn’t look so bad after all!
It is perfect for lunch the day after, so make enough to have leftovers! Originally in Portable Lunches, you can now add this to your Menu Builder! Yummers.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control will get your pantry and fridge in order this February! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 500 Grams small pasta of choice
- Handful fresh Basil plus some more
- Handfuls fresh Italian parsley, plus some more
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 60 Grams Balsamic Vinegar
- 60 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 20 Grams Coconut Sugar
- 20 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- Handfuls kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 Capsicum/Pepper red, diced
- Handfuls Capers
- A few Anchovies in oil, cut into pieces
- 185 Grams tin tuna in oil
- Generous blanket of finely- grated parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as per packet directions. Drain and place into large mixing bowl.
Place basil, parsley, garlic, vinegar, EVOO and sugar into Thermomix bowl and blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Scrape out and pour over pasta.
Add all remaining ingredients and garnish with extra herbs. Toss gently. Serve warm or cold. This will keep very well in the fridge for around a week.
This salad is perfect to take to the park or beach as it really has nothing in it that will perish without refrigeration. Best kept cool of course, but all good food and safety wise!
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load