Drink up for a great start to what could be a dodgy day nutritionally speaking. Don’t tell the kids this is good for them, and at least you’ll know they had one highly nutritious thing on Christmas Day!
It is also delicious. But you knew that right? Or it wouldn't be a Tenina recipe. #justsaying #itjustworks
Merry Mixing my lovelies.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 60 Grams almonds, soaked overnight, drained
- 200 Grams water
- 1 banana, cut in chunks, frozen
- 200 Grams frozen blueberries
- 3 generous handfuls baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil BUY
- Pinches Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/speed 10.