Feta Walnut PateMake on Fresco
Easy in the extreme, chuck it in and whizz it up and you are done. Perfect for entertaining as it is best made well in advance. What are you waiting for? Please all your vego and non-vego friends alike with this delicious 'pate'.
We invite you to come join our FREE TRIAL on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
Our newest (FREE to Insiders) course Shelf Control sort out your pantry and fridge and is ready for your shelfies now! We have an amazing Lazy Sourdough Bakery course available to do at your own pace online. Our delicious course, The Whole Scoop Ice Cream course is churning now!
- 200 Grams walnuts, toasted
- 200 Grams feta cheese
- 50 Grams cream
- 1 Teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch cayenne, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Dulse Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon pink salt flakes BUY
- 30 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- A few sprigs oregano, or 1⁄2 tsp dried
- Small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 Grams tinned white/butter beans, drained
- Juice 1 lime
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 8, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
Press into airtight container, drizzle with additional EVOO and refrigerate for a few days so that the flavour develops.
Serve with crudités, crackers or melba toast.