Easy in the extreme, chuck it in and whizz it up and you are done. Perfect for entertaining as it is best made well in advance. What are you waiting for? Please all your vego and non-vego friends alike with this delicious 'pate'.
- 200 g walnuts, toasted
- 200 g feta cheese
- 50 g cream
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Pinch cayenne, to taste
- 2 tbsp Dulse Flakes dulse sea vegetable flakes BUY
- 1 tsp Pink Salt Flakes pink salt flakes BUY
- 30 g EVOO
- A few sprigs oregano, or 1⁄2 tsp dried
- Small handful of fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g tinned white/butter beans, drained
- Juice 1 lime
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and blend 30 sec/speed 8, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
Press into airtight container, drizzle with additional EVOO and refrigerate for a few days so that the flavour develops.
Serve with crudités, crackers or melba toast.