We know the kids love something a little bit sweet and to soften the blow of school mornings, this is a great summery alternative to your usual mulch like green smoothie. Mums and kids will love this one. It is packed full of antioxidants, it takes but a few minutes to be in a glass in front of them, it tastes amazing and you can be confident you are doing the right thing by the entire fam bam when this ends up as breakfast on a busy morning. It is also great for after school. Add it to your menu builder, pinterest page, or wherever you keep important recipes. This is one of those!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 150 Grams seedless cucumber in pieces
- 200 Grams green grapes, frozen
- Bowlful Grams baby spinach leaves
- 400 Grams Coconut Water BUY
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil BUY
- Handfuls Fresh Mint leaves
- A few Italian parsley leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste BUY
- 40 Grams fresh lime juice
- Ice to taste
Place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/ speed 10. Serve over more ice if desired.