Raw Energy Beetroot SaladMake on Drop
I love beetroot any which way; roasted, out of a tin, but fresh from the garden in this salad, raw…yum! A little tweak on a few I have eaten over the last few years. You can leave the seeds and nuts un-toasted if you want to Keep It Even Simpler!
This recipe appeared in The Convenient Vegetarian which is SO cheap right now, you should go grab a copy while stocks last. Just saying.
Thanks for reading and please subscribe to have each update delivered to your inbox weekly.
Or better yet, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month!
- 2 Tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 60 Grams orange juice, fresh
- 60 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 300 Grams carrots, in pieces
- 400 Grams raw beetroot, in pieces
- Handfuls fresh mint leaves
- 80 Grams raisins
- 30 Grams sunflower seeds, toasted
- 30 Grams pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 30 Grams pinenuts, toasted
- Generous pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
Place pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, oil and honey into Thermomix bowl and blend 6 sec/speed 6. Remove dressing from bowl and set aside
Place carrot into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Add beetroot and mint and chop 5 sec/speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients to Thermomix bowl including carrot and blend 4 sec/speed 3.