Raw Energy Beetroot SaladMake on Drop
I love beetroot any which way; roasted, out of a tin, but fresh from the garden in this salad, raw…yum! A little tweak on a few I have eaten over the last few years. You can leave the seeds and nuts un-toasted if you want to Keep It Even Simpler!
This recipe appeared in The Convenient Vegetarian which is SO cheap right now, you should go grab a copy while stocks last. Just saying.
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 2 Tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 60 Grams orange juice, fresh
- 60 Grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) BUY
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 300 Grams carrots, in pieces
- 400 Grams raw beetroot, in pieces
- Handfuls fresh mint leaves
- 80 Grams raisins
- 30 Grams sunflower seeds, toasted
- 30 Grams pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 30 Grams pinenuts, toasted
- Generous pinch Pink Salt Flakes BUY
Place pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, orange juice, oil and honey into Thermomix bowl and blend 6 sec/speed 6. Remove dressing from bowl and set aside
Place carrot into Thermomix bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Remove from bowl and set aside.
Add beetroot and mint and chop 5 sec/speed 4.
Add remaining ingredients to Thermomix bowl including carrot and blend 4 sec/speed 3.
That's all the recipes!
No more recipes to load