Raw Thermomix Key Lime Pie
I do love a good limey tart...I already have a raw Lime Tart recipe here but this is slightly different in that it has a chocolate base and is a lot more moussey...not mousey, but moussey! (It’s all about the double s!)
Raw desserts are very quick, which is always a bonus, and the best thing about this one is that although I did not add doTerra Lime oil, it would definitely be a flavour kick. I suggest you do add it, if you have some. Just a couple of drops to the mousse mixture will be incredible.
If you are not an Insider yet and want to find out what you are missing, please go and join us HERE. We would love to have you!
Best of all, come join us on the Insider Club to have extra Thermomixery each and every month! #recipesthatwork #youcandoit
- 220 Grams medjool dates
- 100 Grams pecans
- 50 Grams Shredded Coconut BUY
- 30 Grams Brew Choc granules BUY
- 20 Grams Cacao Nibs
- 1 Teaspoon Pink Salt Flakes BUY
- 2 medium Avocado peeled and pitted
- 200 Grams fresh mango, cubed
- 250 Grams lime juice, fresh
- 100 Grams Coconut Cream Recipe
- 130 Grams Coconut Oil BUY
- 100 Grams Pure Maple Syrup
- 10 Drops doTERRA Oils lime BUY
- Finely grated zest 1 lime to garnish
- 1 lime finely sliced for garnish
To make crust place all ingredients into Thermomix bowl and blend 25 sec/speed 8. Press into 23cm flan tin with removable base. Refrigerate or freeze until filling is prepared.
To make filling place all ingredients except limes for garnish into Thermomix bowl and blend 2 min/speed 8.
Pour into prepared base, garnish with sliced lime and/or zest and set in fridge or for a frozen pie version, place into the freezer.
This is just one of our Insider recipes. Join us today and start cooking!